Permanent makeup of idaho
Permanent makeup, permanent cosmetics, cosmetic tattoos… no matter what you call it, you can rest assured you’re in the most experienced and skilled hands with the artists at Permanent Makeup of Idaho.
Why Choose Permanent Makeup of Idaho?
1. Selecting the right permanent makeup artist is the first step in achieving the results you desire. With more than 12 years of experience, Permanent Makeup of Idaho is a leader in the permanent cosmetics industry and the go-to throughout the state of Idaho for permanent makeup certification— meaning we teach many of other local businesses their permanent makeup skills through certification classes at our sister company Aesthetics Academy of Idaho. Book with Permanent Makeup of Idaho today to ensure you get one of the most highly-skilled permanent makeup artists in the state.
2. Permanent Makeup of Idaho will lay out realistic expectations and help guide you in selecting the best treatment for your skin type, tone and texture.Things like medications, oil production, sun exposure and age play an important role in how your permanent cosmetic artistry will heal and how many sessions you will need to achieve your ideal look.
Who Benefits from Permanent Cosmetics? Those with:
- Active, outdoor lifestyles
- Contact lenses
- Visual impairments
- Seasonal allergies or watery eyes
- Little or no brow hair
- Sparse or light lashes
- Unsteady or arthritic hands
- Allergies to regular cosmetics
- Faded lip color
- Uneven lips
Permanent Makeup No No’s (Prior to the Procedure)
- No caffeine on the day of your permanent makeup procedure.
- No ibuprofen, aspirin or other blood thinning pain medication 24 to 48 hours before your procedure.
- No fish oils for one week before your procedure.
- No alcohol 48 hours before your procedure.
- No topical Vitamin A, glycolic or other exfoliants near the permanent makeup procedure sites one week before your procedure.